Benefit Counseling helps Social Security beneficiaries to understand and use work incentives to start or return to work.
Our employment team works individually with people who are currently working or seeking employment and help them plan, through using work incentives, to build a more secure financial future and a better life.
Our staff works with Employment Networks, Michigan Works One Stop Career Centers, local Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) offices, Commission for the Blind, and other community agencies.
We can help you to understand how work affects a variety of benefits:
• Medicare Part A, B & D
• Social Security Income (SSI)
• Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
• Food Assistance Housing Subsidies
• Workers Compensation
• Unemployment Insurance
• Veterans Benefits
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Individual Development Accounts (IDA)
• Earned Income Tax Credits
For more information contact:
Paul Landry at (248) 557-5070 Ext. 113 email@example.com
Kendall Bear at (248) 557-5070 ext 119